Choosing the right mattress can be the key towards battling back pain. After all, we spend a third of our lives sleeping.
Therefore, failure to get the right mattress can lead to pain not just in the back region but across many other areas as well.
Millions of people from different walks of life wake up with some sort of back pain each morning. A quick look at the facts suggests that the condition is actually more common than many of us can imagine.
Just take a look at these mind-boggling figures.
- Over 30 million Americans suffer from chronic back pain
- Over 80 percent of the United Kingdom’s population report suffering debilitating back pain at one point or another in their lives.
Sure. a bad back means unbearable discomfort. Also, this condition is one of the most popular impediments to mobility in middle age.
Continuous back pain can prevent you from being able to engage in any sort of physical activity.
This can lead to unhealthy weight gain as well as low levels of energy, stamina, and strength.
Being stuck with a mattress and pillow of inferior quality is a leading cause of waking up to a stiff back and the associated discomfort.
Thus, getting a quality mattress that is great for your back can be lifesaving in many ways. This is regardless of whether you are suffering from upper, middle, or lower back pain.
It can help you wake-up to a pain-free back while ensuring that you age gracefully with the ability to stay physically active and maintain healthy weight levels.
What is the best mattress for back pain and how do you find it? Well, we’re aware that the answer to this question can literally make or break your back.
This is why we have compiled the most comprehensive back pain relief mattress buying guide on the web today.
Our detailed no-nonsense best mattress for back pain reviews can come in very handy in your bid to find the most suitable model that provides just the right level of lumbar support required to sleep and wake up comfortably.
Top 10 Mattresses for Those with Bad Backs?
How terrible is your back pain?If you’re tired of waking up to severe pain in the back, you can’t afford to continue sleeping on the same mattress.
Our team of experts has compiled the best 10 models available on the market so you can make a smart buying decision with minimal stress.
Tuft & Needle Mattress – Editor’s Choice
The Tuft & Needle Adaptive Foam Mattress is our number one pick if you’re looking for the best mattress for back pain.
This 10-inch mattress is made from high-grade Visco Elastic Memory Foam which is more advanced than ordinary inferior memory foam. This advanced memory foam does not force sleepers to sink in and feel stuck.
It comes with the advantage of allowing sleepers to sleep cool and manufactured from the perfect mix of raw materials to guarantee medium firmness.
It is impressively bouncy and offers just the right level of support perfect for back, stomach, and side sleepers.
Chronic back pain is alleviated thanks to the great pressure relief you get from sleeping on the mattress while the specially designed “localized bounced” functionality guarantees that you don’t disturb your partner.
Every purchase of the Tuft & Needle Adaptive Foam Mattress comes with a no-risk 100-night sleep trial as well as a generous 10-year warranty you can actually use.
- Adapts to your body by providing just the right level of pressure relief and support necessary to combat your back pain
- You get to try it for 100 nights at absolutely no cost
- Localized bounced feature prevents light sleepers from disturbing their partners
- Smells strongly the first few nights after it arrives in your home
Why We Love this Mattress
- The Tuft & Needle is our number one pick for a reason. It is an absolute stunner manufactured from the latest innovations in mattress technology with a price tag that gives you the best bang for your back.
- We also love the fact that returning it to the manufacturer within the 100-night sleep trial period is so hassle-free. In fact, Tuft & Needle actually handles the shipping arrangements for you.
- The mattress is rated a “BEST BUY” in 2016 from a manufacturer rated as the “# 1 MATTRESS BRAND” in the world.
Snuggle-Pedic Mattress – Breathes 100 times More
The Snuggle-Pedic Mattress is a mid-priced model that gives more expensive rivals a run for their money.
Embedded with award-winning Flex Support technology, it gives similar pressure relief compared with gel memory foam units without the stress associated with moving around traditional mattresses.
Sleeping on it gives universal support and perfect balance to everyone. This is made possible by the specially designed pressure relieving surface with additional support from every layer of the mattress.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the comfort and support available from this mattress, the removable zipper cover system makes it easy to exchange for a more suitable firmness adjustment layer provided free of charge by the manufacturer.
The manufacturer’s hassle-free 4-month sleep trial guarantee means you never have to worry about getting stuck with it. They even pay for shipping both ways!
The industry-leading 20-year warranty is another reason why many consumers do not hesitate to purchase the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress.
- Long-term pressure relief and body support ensures pain from all areas of the body is eliminated
- Designed to keep sleepers cool all night long
- 20-year warranty and 4-month full refund makes ordering it easy
- You may have to look for a cheaper mattress if it is beyond your budget
Why We Love this Mattress
- We can’t help but love the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress and while it brings lots of features to the table, we are especially pleased with the built-in superior breathability.
- This is achieved through the patented Airflow Transfer System that instantly dissipates the sleeper’s body heat.
- This system consists of 1000s of small surface holes connected to several open airflow channels to deliver full airflow circulation.
- As such, sleepers get 100 times more airflow when compared to rival mattresses of the same price range.
- Desperate to find the best bed mattress for back pain? The Snuggle-Pedic may just be it.
Resort Sleep Ultra Luxury – Luxury Hotel Sleeping
The Live and Sleep Resort Ultra is 12-inch extra thick profile mattress that gives you the sensation of sleeping in a luxury hotel bed.
Cradling sleepers in a 2.5-inch high end memory foam that sits atop of 1-inch Visco Elastic Memory foam as well as an 8.5-inch High Density Support Base, nothing can stand in the way of your waking up back pain-free.
If you are tired of so-called premium mattresses made from cheap inferior foam, you’ll fall in love with this model right from Day one. It is manufactured from top notch materials in a plush finish that relaxes and cools your body with optimum comfort.
Have a long day ahead? A good night’s sleep is guaranteed the moment this mattress arrives in your home.
Pressure points are relieved by the classic medium-firm High Density core of the mattress which effectively eliminates sore backs, hips, and shoulders.
What’s your excuse for not hitting the Order button on the Live and Sleep Resort Ultra Mattress right now?
- Extra thick profile gives you the same sleeping experience as 5-star hotel beds
- Sleepers get deluxe cushioning manufactured from Premium Air Flow Gel Memory Foam to ensure optimum sleep temperature
- World-class texture-based soft flex cover compatible with any home bedroom furniture is included with the mattress
- Not designed for those who prefer extra firm mattresses
Why We Love this Mattress
- The platform flexibility that comes with the Live and Sleep Resort Ultra Mattress is one of the main reasons why we can’t keep our eyes off it.
- It provides the same world-class advantages when laid on adjustable beds, metal platforms, box springs or even hard floors.
- Current owners believe it is the best mattress for side sleepers with back pain.
- Additionally, it ships with a free queen-size pillow with top-of-the-range hypoallergenic, Eco-friendly, and non-toxic properties.
Zinus Memory Foam – Most Affordable Mattress Here
The Zinus Memory Foam 12-inch Green Tea Mattress is a match made in Heaven for anyone that desires a better night’s sleep at an affordable price. If you are on the hunt for the best cheap mattress for back pain, congratulations are in order.
Tired of the numerous options out there with top dollar price tags? Love at first sight is inevitable the moment this model arrives at your doorstep.
Pressure relieving support and genuine comfort is enforced by this mattress regardless your weight and/or height.
The plush top surface is engineered with 3 inches of memory foam. The next layer consists of 2-inch comfort foam followed by 3.5 inches of Air Flow High-density Foam and a Base Support High-density Foam that also measures 3.5 inches.
The mattress meets the standards of the renowned CertiPUR-US certification for performance, quality, and content.
- Exceptional pressure relief support results in better night’s sleep for everyone
- Smartly rolled, compressed, and shipped to your home with convenience
- Smartly rolled, compressed, and shipped to your home with convenience
- Bed can be a bit hot if layered with too many sheets.
Why We Love this Mattress
- The Zinus Memory Foam 12-inch Green Tea Mattress is the most affordable option on our list of the best back-pain relieving mattresses.
- It may cost less than a quarter of some of the most expensive models on the list but it delivers awesome levels of comfort for sleepers.
- In addition, it is embedded with Green Tea Extract and Natural Castor Seed Oil to completely eliminate bacteria and any foul odors.
- If this isn’t the best cheap mattress for back pain available right now, we have no idea what is!
Perfect Cloud Elegance – Luxury pick
The Perfect Cloud Elegance is an extremely luxurious mattress that everyone falls in love with.
Manufactured from high-end Gel Memory Foam, it is recommended for anyone who believes that he or she deserves to be pampered in bed every night.
This mattress gives unrivaled weightless sleep experience to give consumers relief from the most severe degrees of back pain. This is achieved through the 7.5 inch HD support foam engineered into the base of the mattress.
A 1-inch layer of Air-infused Memory Foam sits on top of 1.5 inches of regular Air Infused Memory Foam to give sleepers a thick ultra-luxurious sleeping surface.
This ensures the very best sleeping experience possible for even the most restless sleepers.
Consumers do not just get extra comfort from the most advanced gel-infused memory foam technology integrated into this mattress, world-class sleeping temperature regulation is also delivered.
Tired of waking up all sweaty during summer and other warmer periods of the year? Well, you’re in luck because sleeping cool just became possible again.
- Mattress quality meets the highly coveted Godilocks standard
- 4 different layers of advanced memory foam is integrated to give sleepers just the right level of luxury throughout the night
- CertiPUR-US certified mattress with 30-night trial and 10-year warranty
- Moving the mattress to your bedroom once delivered is a 2-man job
- Removable mattress cover can only be spot cleaned
Why We Love this Mattress
- The Perfect Cloud Elegance Memory Foam Mattress comes with just the right level of luxury and firmness to give sleepers relief from pain not just in the back area but other parts of the body such as hips, neck, and shoulders.
- The timeless designed removable textile premium stretch knit cover is another reason why we love this mattress. It is embedded with the latest Mesh Gausset Air Transfer technology to enhance the flow of air in and out of the mattress.
- It is the best mattress for low back pain due to herniated disc and other spinal problems.
The Brentwood Home Cypress Mattress comes in a deluxe finish with enhanced durability that has redefined the meaning of having a great night’s sleep.
The luxurious top surface is made up of 3.5 inches of high-end memory foam that instantly conforms to the sleeper’s body for excellent pressure relief and accurate spinal alignment.
Usually sleep with your kids and/or partner? This mattress eliminates motion transfer so everyone can sleep peacefully without the risk of getting disturbed by movements from a 3rd party.
Those who notoriously toss and turn repeatedly in bed experience a remarkable change in their sleeping fortunes after getting this popular gel memory foam mattress.
All foams used in the manufacture of the Brentwood Home Cypress Mattress have been certified by CertiPUR-US as free from toxic chemicals such as flame retardants, formaldehyde, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- Instant superior pressure relief and spinal alignment thanks to 3.5-inch gel memory foam
- Manufactured from foam certified by CertiPUR-US to be free from toxic materials
- Reduces tossing and turning in bed remarkably thanks to zero motion transfer
- Definitely not the softest mattress out there
Why We Love this Mattress
- The Brentwood Home Cypress Mattress is crafted with true innovation in a medium-firm feel that is ideal for all kinds of sleepers. Whether you prefer lying on your back, side, or tummy, you are guaranteed a continuous deep sleep for many hours.
- The removable natural cover is another highlight of this model. Lined with New Zealand wool, it eliminates moisture while regulating temperature to keep it looking and smelling fresh all the time.
- This essentially makes it the best mattress cover for back pain sufferers.
The Sleep Innovations Taylor is an awesome mid-priced mattress that has received lots of raving reviews. If you are looking for a model available on a budget that delivers in spades, you may be looking right at it.
Consumers appreciate the light cradling comfort with enhanced support available every time they sleep on it. Finished in a medium-firm feel that soothes the body’s pains, it is perfect for those with average to larger bodies.
No matter your preferred sleeping position or even if you toss and turn every single night, you’ll find this mattress very ideal.
With built-in proven pressure point relief and personalized alignment, chronic back and joint pain becomes a distant memory once you start sleeping on it every night.
Why else do you think the Sleep Innovations Taylor continues to garner such a committed army of fans?
- Personalized alignment and advanced pressure point relief allows sleepers to get rid of chronic body pains for good
- Perfect for those with average to larger body sizes
- Limited 20-year warranty
- Might be a little too firm for those addicted to extremely soft mattresses
Why We Love this Mattress
- The Sleep Innovations make our list of the best mattresses for back pain due to the unbelievable effort and superior technologies integrated to give sleepers the genuine ability to sleep tight.
- The Tri-Comfort design which consists of a super Cool Plush Top Layer, Breezy Middle Layer, and Ultra-Support Bottom Layer essentially means that sleepless nights are effectively banished from your life.
- It is simply perfect for anyone who can’t settle on a favorite position and alternates between side, back, and stomach sleeping.
The Eco Terra 11-inch Mattress makes a lot of sense for anyone who’s been missing all the goodies that come with reaching Dreamland night after night.
In fact, it’s been painstakingly engineered from top to bottom to give everyone the optimal sleeping experience.
Manufactured from a combination of 100 percent natural latex and fabric-encased coils, waking up with a smile on your face just became normal.
Certified as medium-firm, this latex mattress suits the sleeping needs of majority of consumers. It is enhanced with the latest technologies that isolate motion from your sleeping partner.
Unlike most latex mattresses available for sale right now, this model doesn’t give you any quicksand feel. A sagging-free mattress even after many years of use is therefore guaranteed.
Additional comfort is generated from the attractive pinstripe organic cotton fabric quilted with plush foam.
- Manufactured from 100 percent natural latex and premium fabric-encased coils to ensure restful sleeping
- Medium-firm mattress rating suits the needs of majority of consumers
- Premium fabric-encased coils eliminate motion transfer so a partner’s movements wont disturb your sleep
- Sleeping on the edges feel like you are going to fall out of the bed
Why We Love this Mattress
- There are endless reasons why the Eco Terra 11-inch Mattress remains one of our favorites. Firstly, the quality of the latex and fabric-encased coil combination makes it a great alternative to memory foam.
- The natural latex guarantees optimum comfort to those with serious back pain and other forms of body discomfort by reducing the resistance felt at the sleeper’s pressure points.
The Sleep Innovations Alden is a 14-inch memory foam mattress crafted in a patented Tri-Comfort design to suit the needs of side sleepers who treasure deep sleep.
Superior cushioning for the pressure in the back as well as shoulders, knees, and hips is flawlessly achieved throughout the night.
This enables the most restless sleepers to fall in long stretches of sleep in order to feel well rested in the morning.
It is proven to provide relief for those who have undergone back surgery in the past as well arthritis patients.
The medium soft feel allows you to curl up in bed and feel genuinely cradled in comfort and luxury.
If you are on the hunt for a mattress that guarantees the gentle support and alignment required by the body to gain optimum posture, looking past the Shiloh could be a huge mistake.
- Mattress guarantees the right temperature required by the body to feel comfortable every single night
- Perfect for side sleepers who have been struggling to find comfortable mattresses
- Provides enhanced support and the alignment required by the body to wake up pain-free
- Not the best model for stomach and back sleepers
- Not crafted for extremely overweight consumers
Why We Love this Mattress
- One of the standout reasons why you should opt for this 14-inch memory foam mattress is the fact that it is not touted as a one-size-fits-all solution for everyone.
- The Sleep Innovations Alden Mattress is designed for those with average to large body sizes in relation to height as well as side sleepers desperate to get the level of comfort and luxury they desire. Period!
- This allows consumers with alternative sleeping preferences to look elsewhere right from the beginning instead of wasting their time with it.
- The Tri-Comfort design is another outstanding feature sure to impress you. It consists of 3 main parts (2.5-inch Plush Luxury Top Layer, 2.5-inch Breezy Middle Layer, and 9-inch Support Bottom Layer).
- This is the best mattress for heavy persons with back pain and we’re proud to present it to you!
Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex Mattress
The Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex is another great option for those suffering from body pains.
Why buy a generic mattress when you can choose a made-to-order model without having to break the bank?
It is made from premium Talalay Latex foam which is the most luxurious grade in the industry right now.
The 3-inch Talalay Latex on the top surface offers superior orthopedic support and pressure relief. It achieves this by quickly adjusting to each of the body’s unique contours.
The high-end raw material delivers impressive protection for the body as a whole and the skin in particular. This is thanks to its proven hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust-mite resistance properties.
The Bamboo Zipper cover enhances the esthetics of the mattress while adding to your sleeping comfort in the event that you have to sleep on it without a bed sheet for any reason.
It is highly breathable and guarantees that your skin will always feel cool even during the hot summer nights.
Look no further if you’re desperate to find a great latex mattress for back pain because this model gets the job done.
- Each consumer gets a custom model built to exact specifications to ensure absolute comfort
- Offers excellent pressure relief with instant adjustment to each individual’s unique body contours
- Made in the USA
- You have to pay a small fee to return the mattress
Why We Love this Mattress
- Unlike most our top picks, the Ultimate Dreams Queen Eurotop Latex is made from Talalay Latex foam. This premium material offers numerous features for those with bad backs.
- The manufacturer contacts you immediately after purchase so you can choose your desired firmness level.
- The extremely helpful customer representatives go out of their way to help you choose a satisfying firmness level even if you are a bit clueless about what you need.
- This model is unique because it allows owners to adjust the firmness of the mattress by tweaking the density of the latex.
- Additionally, if you decide upon receipt that your mattress is too soft or too hard for your liking then all you have to do is to exchange it for your desired density at a small fee.
The Relationship Between Back Pain and Your Mattress
What is the relationship between back pain and the mattress your sleep on? If you think there’s no correlation between the two, you are in for a shock.
Have you taken the time to find out why you struggle to sleep at night and wake up with substantial pain in the back? It’s gotta be the mattress!!
Sure, back pain is prevalent among millions of people with occupational and sports injuries. However, there are loads of others who have never suffered any visible injuries yet wake up to mind-shattering levels of pain each morning.
If this isn’t evidence of the importance of getting your sleeping surface right, we don’t know what is.
You could have the healthiest back in the world but if the mattress you sleep on happens to be too hard or too soft then it’s only a matter of time before back pain starts creeping in.
Also, those who sleep on mattresses with uneven tops due to sagging of one part or another usually experience waking up to stiff backs.
The human body naturally pays more attention to the spinal region during sleeping. But lying down prevents the upper body from applying pressure to the spinal cord so pressure is gradually released from the vertebrae as a coping mechanism.
As such, a proper sleeping posture is critical to preventing soreness in your back region during the night when the spine and other core areas are taking a rest.
A wrong posture prevents accurate alignment and support of these critical areas of the body, leading to pain by the time you wake up.
The Firm Mattress Myth Debunked: End of an Era
The old school of thought was to get a firmer mattress than what you currently sleep on in order to combat back pain. What if your current mattress was fairly firm? Well, the so-called experts would recommend that you go ahead and snap up an even firmer one.
Most consumers followed this advice blindly with mixed results.
The good news is that recent research by a Harvard University team of experts has revealed that the medium-firm mattresses are actually the best types to alleviate lower, upper, and medium back pain.
In fact, experts recommend that you try as many models as possible until you come across one that effectively gets rid of the pain in your lumbar region.
Well you are probably thinking of taking a few days off work in order to visit mattress showrooms in your location to try on as many as possible in the hope that you find that special one that relieves your bad back.
Well, you could certainly go down that route if you feel it makes more sense for you.
But before you do that, please be informed that many mattress manufacturers today allow consumers to order their premium models online and try them at home for several weeks.
Yes, you heard that right! You get to test a desired model for 100-120 nights and return it for a small fee or even full refund if it doesn’t suit your back pain needs. Can it get more mind-blowing than that?
What is the Best Mattress Brand for Lower Back Pain?
The best mattress brand for lower back pain can be a bit subjective. This is mainly due to the different individual preferences with regards to foam type, mattress thickness and firmness level.
However, brands such as Tuft & Needle, Snuggle-Pedic, Sleep Innovations, and Zinus are noted for producing models with superior craftsmanship.
Top Tips for Finding the Best Mattress for Back Pain
If you are tired of sleeping on a mattress that worsens your bad back, you wouldn’t want leave anything to chance when shopping for a back pain relief mattress. Here are the top tips to get the most suitable one for your body.
Maximum Lumbar Support
Choosing a mattress that gives maximum lumbar support is critical to battling any form of back pain, especially in the lower back area.
The importance of sleeping on a mattress that enables the body to lie down completely flat in a uniform manner cannot be overemphasized. This enables continuous support and essential contact from the sleeping surface to promote the correct sleeping posture.
Remember, sleeping in the correct posture guarantees straightening of the spine with its resultant health effects on core areas such as the shoulders, back, waist, and neck.
What Are the Best Types of Back Pain Mattresses- Recommended Types
The truth is there’s no one-size-fits-all mattress that eliminates back pain for everyone. Personal preferences and circumstances come into play when searching for a mattress for a bad back.
However, the fact that your current mattress may be giving you pain and discomfort essentially proves that not all types of mattresses are great for back pain. In fact, most types are terrible for your back by default.
Let us take a good look at the ones to target if you are serious about waking up pain-free in the lower back area.
Many of us would kill to wake up without back pain each morning. If you’re one of those then memory foam mattresses are some of the best out there.
In fact, medical experts recommend ordering these types of mattresses for anyone desperate to win the war against severe back pain.
Why Memory Foam is the best for a Bad Back
Chiropractors and other spinal heath experts believe top quality memory foam mattresses do not just alleviate the pain from bad backs but actually prevent the condition from occurring in the first place.
Mattresses manufactured from memory foam material are available in a wide range of densities, ensuring that sleepers can get access to anything from super soft to medium-firm options.
The options available are therefore limitless, giving you the freedom to choose just the right mattress for your terrible back.
Memory foam mattresses are designed to embrace the body’s curves gently and protectively while simultaneously delivering enough firmness to support the bones and structures in the back region.
Memory foam mattresses also provide just the right level of lumbar support to protect the spinal region and maintain the correct alignment. Chronic back pain is effectively subdued or completely eliminated when this is achieved.
Detailed research has shown that for the best sleeping posture, no other type comes close to memory foam mattresses.
The good news is that several upscale mattress brands are focusing on delivering pain relief to the consumer. These brands typically combine 5-star quality memory foam technology with the advantages that coil springs bring to the table.
This results in mattresses of medium firmness instead of being too soft or hard to prevent unnecessary stress across the spinal region.
Our top picks of the best mattresses to buy for back pain feature multiple memory foam models with stunning reputations from past and current users to make the shopping process a breeze.
Latex mattresses rank high among consumers looking for a lasting sleeping solution for chronic back pain.
While latex may be slightly less expensive compared to memory foam, many consumers report being very satisfied with the relief gained from them.
Apart from the back area, lots of consumers have also reported significant declines of pain in other body regions such as the neck, hips, and shoulders.
If you decide to choose a latex mattress for a bad back, be on the lookout for a model that comprises of premium spongy material. This material is renowned for ensuring natural body contouring by gently pushing into the body and guaranteeing full contact.
If your mornings are dominated by lower back pain, a top notch latex mattress could give you relief.
Pocket sprung mattresses could be just what you need if you suffer from severe back pain every time you wake up.
Sure, they may not offer the same premium features as memory foam and latex mattresses, but many owners say their back pain is just fine after sleeping on one of those.
Pocket sprung mattresses stand out due to the thousands of independent springs integrated by manufacturers to provide individual support for each sleeper.
Typically, the larger the number of individual springs, the higher the level of support available to your body contours while sleeping.
If your body weight is small to medium or slightly overweight, a model with approximately 2000 built-in springs could be just what you need.
If you weigh more, then it is advisable to choose one with over 2000 individual springs.
Can a Mattress Topper Help Alleviate Back Pain?
What is the best mattress topper for back pain? If you currently own a medium firm memory foam mattress or thinking about splashing out on one, then a mattress topper may be fairly unnecessary.
However, if you currently own another type of mattress or the memory foam you sleep on happens to be excessively soft or firm then purchasing a memory foam mattress topper is recommended by experts.
Placing a 1.5-inch-2.5-inch gel memory foam mattress topper on your bed before you sleep can have a tremendous impact on your back pain.
Keep in mind that if your current mattress is already sagging in the middle then laying a memory foam mattress topper on your bed may not just be counter-productive, it can actually worsen your back pain.
The truth is while mattress toppers and other sleeping pads can come in handy for your back pain to a larger extent; they will never come close to the overall benefits of ca complete memory foam and latex mattress on your back health.
While a complete mattress gives sleepers enough room for the body to fall in all in the right places, a 2-inch mattress pad can only achieve so much.
If you are looking for complete back pain relief, go ahead and invest in a full memory foam or latex mattress instead of being tempted to cut corners. You’ll be glad you did.
What is the Best Mattress Cover For Back Pain?
The cover is one of the most vital considerations when looking for the best mattress for sciatica back pain. The cover should be cool to touch and cozy on the skin.
This allows the sleeper to enjoy a great night of sleep even without any sheets.
Bamboo and organic cotton should be top of your list if you desire the best mattress cover for backpain.
The best mattress for back pain relief is typically made from memory foam mattresses of medium firmness, there’s no two ways about that.
However, if you prefer a Latex mattress for back pain then that could be a wise choice as well.
The best back pain mattress reviews compiled above are the very best on the market. So feel free to go through them and choose the most suitable one for your needs.
Why sit on the fence when your back is literally killing you and relief is just one click away?